The Incredible Flexible You
A Social Thinking Curriculum for the Pre-School and Early Elementary Years!!
Instructional and motivating lesson plans, books, activities, learn-at-home ideas,
and more targeting Social Thinking Concepts such as: Thinking Thoughts and Feeling Feelings, the Group Plan,
Thinking with Your Eyes, Body in the Group, and Whole Body Listening, Expected/Unexpected Behaviors, Smart Guess,
Flexible versus Stuck Thinking, Size of the Problem, and Sharing an Imagination.
* Ages 2-4. Early Intervention Play-Language-Social Learning (PLS) Groups.
A highly structured 90 minute session that combines both sensory gym time and social/play time.
Weekly 20 minute parent review at the end of each group.
- Ages 4-young adult. A one hour, 45 minute session. Groups formed based on age, skill level, special interests. Structured social-language-groups, "Station-to-Station", visual schedule, Time Timer for easier transitions. Higher staff to student ratios.
- Social Learning Groups facilitated by a Speech-Language Pathologist and/or Special Education Teacher and/or Certified Speech Therapy Assistant
- Weekly/monthly parent review and check-in of lessons and target areas for consistency and carryover.
- Michelle Garcia Winner, Social Thinking Curriculum www.socialthinking.com
- State of the art facilities (over 2,600 sq.feet) sensory gym, kitchen, Lego room, video game studio
- Application/Interview process
- Rolling Admission. Join anytime.
- 15 minutes from Worcester, MA -1 mile off of I-190